Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ah, but it has been so long!


I know, I know.
I haven't posted in a while.
This statement, tired though it may be in the blogging world, is hopelessly and sorrily true. Contrary to popular belief, I have not been sitting bar-side with a pint and a good pal. Rather, I've been stompin' all over the city, hounding out the very latest in stylishness - for this blog, as well as for my new internship at SheDoesTheCity.com.

FYI
SheDoesTheCity is a modern girl's guide to all-things cityslicker and cool - Style, Fashion, Gossip, Nightlife, Parties, Sex, and Food. Starting up in Toronto, but now with Montréal and Vancouver offshoots, it's really my dream come true intership-wise. So please bear with me. I'm doing the best I can. If it's any compensation, why not get your online reading fix by clicking here?

So here's my resolution. I am going to make it my life's duty to bring you at least ONE post everyday. Even if it's a hey-hi-hello-here's a link.

Feel free to send in any stylish tip-offs.
Bonne nuit, cheries, and get that homework done!

No comments:

Post a Comment