Thursday, February 5, 2009

Calling All Dressing Room Dolls!

Attention all glamour-pusses, city-slickers, journos, photogs, and what-have-yous:  Romance in the Dressing Room wants you!  If you're interested in contributing to this collection of all things feminine, fresh and fabulous, send your tidbits and pieces to moi via email, snail mail or facebook messenger.  If you're not sure what to send but are still interested, fear not!  Send me a quick note and we'll work it out.

Looking forward to hearing from you, 
-a.




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm interested in contributing, but not sure what sort of thing to send. I do some photography and art stuff, and I update my blog regularly (check it out: www.hurricanesandjellybeans.blogspot.com). I'm hoping to go to U of T next year for English, so I'm pretty much up for anything, and I know Stephanie and Nataliya. More than happy, put me to work! :)

    ReplyDelete